Chris F
United States
Willmar
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Bought Star Trek Ascendancy off Amazon, came with some of the tokens torn up due to shipping as Amazon usually does, so I decided I would try to help out Gale Force Nine by contacting them directly at their customer service email on their website, which was also the same one they tweet out on their twitter account. Informed them that if they wanted to just send me some of the random tokens that were torn up I would keep the box and save them an Amazon return, win-win for both parties. Absolutely no response, even after a second attempt to just get contact. Waited about 3 weeks, so back to amazon it goes, and just order a new one I guess, waste of a barely damaged game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
Avatar
mb
Disappointing.
Maybe try Battlefront (their corporate overlords) to see if the response is any different. But by now you've waited long enough.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Or try Facebook?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winvayren
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also been ignored by their customer service. Other then a default email saying someone would contact me probably 3 weeks ago i have heard nothing. I tried sending a second email and also received no response.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F
United States
Willmar
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Disappointing.
Maybe try Battlefront (their corporate overlords) to see if the response is any different. But by now you've waited long enough.


Yea their customer service email is to battlefront haha
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F
United States
Willmar
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
OutOfHabit wrote:
Or try Facebook?


Yea probably should have given that a thought, but I even went to twitter and saw they were telling ppl to contact that email.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Potapoff
Canada
edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Same here. A week or two ago I e-mailed them asking if I could purchase just the miniatures from their wrestling game. Got the automated response that I would be contacted shortly but that was it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
Perry
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nechevo wrote:

Same here. A week or two ago I e-mailed them asking if I could purchase just the miniatures from their wrestling game. Got the automated response that I would be contacted shortly but that was it.


Got the same, but after a short time I replied back to that generic email and got a response and swift help with teplacimg my tokens.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F
United States
Willmar
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
bmayer wrote:
Nechevo wrote:

Same here. A week or two ago I e-mailed them asking if I could purchase just the miniatures from their wrestling game. Got the automated response that I would be contacted shortly but that was it.


Got the same, but after a short time I replied back to that generic email and got a response and swift help with teplacimg my tokens.


Ya I responded to that last week as well and haven't received anything. Just put my return in the mail to Amazon though, due to time restrictions.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.