Popular Tags: [View All]
David Arlington
United States
Spanish Fort
AL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I did a quick look and didn't see this addressed anywhere, but just wanted to make sure I was playing this right last evening...

Credicor's special ability says when you pay for a card with base cost of 20 or greater, you get 4 MC back.

I am assuming that even if you have various cards that reduce the cost of paying for a card, as long as it was a card that has a PRINTED cost of 20+, you still get the 4 MC reward?

Thanks,
Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Goulding
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd agree with that, 20M€ is the base cost of the card and discounts such as Earth Catapult apply afterwards.

I should also mention, because people I have played with fall foul of this, Credicor's ability is money back after you pay, it's not a discount. I have had to correct a couple of my players about this as it's easy to think about it as a discount, but when money is tight the sequence is important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Previdi
Italy
Goito
Mantova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this way, since its BASE cost are what is written on the card, no matter if modified or not (at least, this is how me and my group played it.)

EDIT: ninja'd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are all correct! Happy Terraforming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enoch Fryxelius
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Don't forget that CrediCor gives money back for any action costing 20 MC or more. This includes the Standard Projects City and Greenery.

It's the basic cost that counts: If you play a space card costing 21 MC, and you have -2 space discount, and then pay for the whole project with titanium - you still get your refund from CrediCor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.