Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this game based upon a friend (who I really respect in gaming) purchasing it. This is a fairly new game and likely has a lot of clarifications yet to be made. Yet, I am seeing questions on threads going unanswered by the creators.

Why is this? Why no official support on here for this game?!?

Puzzling to say the least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacek
Poland
flag msg tools
Publisher is making more games based on for example: Achaja. Another great polish book. But I read last time on some polish forum about tabletop games, that there will be re-print of this game, so this game may come back to shops, with some expansions (that's true, there will be expansions) in near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is good that they are working on other stuff but I think that they willl drive away customers by not supporting what they have in the stores now. Especially since it is so new...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Turtle
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
But soft inside
badge
Speed is overrated
mbmbmbmbmb
ObiQ wrote:
Publisher is making more games based on for example: Achaja. Another great polish book. But I read last time on some polish forum about tabletop games, that there will be re-print of this game, so this game may come back to shops, with some expansions (that's true, there will be expansions) in near future.

Where did you learn about the expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.