4 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » Rules

Subject: After executing commands rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Minions spawn & move, and then you take damage...

it seems like we take a ton of damage due to this rule (not complaining, loving this game, but it does seem almost impossible not to get hit)

Take the first real mission where you push the bomb. We can clear out a ton of minions but they spawn and move and then the bomb takes a ton of hits.

We wipe out a ton of minions and clear them out again, but then the minions spawn and move and we are surrounded immediately and take a bunch of hits.

Is this right? Are we playing correctly? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
Minions move before spawning (newly spawned minions will stay on the rune spaces) but yes, if you ended your movement surrounded by runes you'll take all that damage.

You can always step on the runes so new minions won't spawn there. Also you can use the fuel tank to wipe a lot of minions and nullify next player's damage (including the bomb).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel Diaz
France
Bourg la reine
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I correctly understood your quote, When doing the Minnions'phase you are spawning and the moving the minions. In this order you are getting sourrounded faster than what you should do: move the minions and then spawning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks! I'll try the bomb strategy!

We won, it was just a tough fight for the first mission... I can't wait this will get insanely hard I can tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.