Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Huff
United States
Waterloo
IA - Iowa
flag msg tools
Organizer of the Northern Iowa Gaming Collective
mbmbmbmbmb
I made the mistake of kickstarting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Works Edition. The tracking number was one that got messed up. Everyone got someone elses number. I asked IDW for my number and the "correct" number IDW sent me is lost somewhere by UPS and no one at IDW has answered my request to file a claim with UPS. Anyone know who I could contact besides IDW and UPS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
If you haven't received your game, send a request to IDW for a replacement copy. Be polite. You don't need to file a claim or anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Parparian
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We were sent 2 copies and only ordered 1, we sent it back so it could get to the rightful owner. hope you receive yours soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
One person on Facebook said they had received two copies when they only ordered one. Instead of contacting IDW about it, they donated it to a raffle. I contacted the people conducting the raffle to inform them of the situation, but I don't know anything beyond that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.