Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope these sell like hot cakes. I hope that they're such a success that they HURRY UP AND RELEASE MINIS FOR DAWN OF WAR!!!

I can see it now. A squad of Corsairs heading towards a squadron of Zeros. Oh man. I'm so excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Little boys and their toys. I saw these and knew I had to have some. EXTREMELY cool!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Smallwood
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
badge
TWO Equals in an "if" statement!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't they need to hurry up and release Dawn of War itself first? Actually, either way is good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorque wrote:
Don't they need to hurry up and release Dawn of War itself first? Actually, either way is good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Half of the copies of DoW are somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, the other half in the Atlantic. They will land in the next days and reach Nexus Editrice and FFG, to be then redistributed all over the world.

The DoW Miniatures are still to be designed: we'd like a lot to do them, but we have first to release next 12 WWI miniatures and then see if people really like them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Half of the copies of DoW are somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, the other half in the Atlantic

I hope you mean they are sailing, nice and dry, on top of those waters, and not IN the ocean!

For what it's worth, everyone who has seen the minies loves them. I think the prototypes and initial MSR may have pushed folks back a bit and certainly encouraged a "wait and see" attitude, versus pre-orders.
With the amount of supply that came to the U.S., in many cases "pre-orders" were the only folks to get the pieces from some distributors.

Here's hoping the next batch will be even larger (and accompanied by the 2nd wave).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
A 2nd wave of the 1st series of figures will be available in august, so start pre-ordering now
The 2nd series should be available in late september/october.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kduke wrote:
I hope you mean they are sailing, nice and dry, on top of those waters, and not IN the ocean!

Well yes, pardon me for a quite Italian use of prepositions in English. They should be on cargos. Even if you never know - maybe they are using a couple of old U-Boots to avoid sabotages by ruthless rival firms...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No apologies needed. We shan't talk about my possible use of Italian prepositions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E J
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your english is much better than my Italian. laugh

Thumb up