Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe D
United States
Sandy
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does damage apply equally to empty slots as well as programmed slots, or is damage on an empty slot discarded? I could not find this in the rules. My supposition is that the damage applies to the slot itself, and not to the programming in a slot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, damage can apply to an empty slot. The only time damage is 'unequal' us when you put slot damage on top of a slot that already has a slot damage card in it. In that case, you discard the older slot damage as you place the new one in the same slot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Sandy
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Yes, damage can apply to an empty slot. The only time damage is 'unequal' us when you put slot damage on top of a slot that already has a slot damage card in it. In that case, you discard the older slot damage as you place the new one in the same slot.

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification Chris. My wife and I really enjoy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:

Ooh, we've been playing hard mode, and stacking damage cards on top of each other, requiring multiple repairs to clear!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goeshi
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:

Ooh, we've been playing hard mode, and stacking damage cards on top of each other, requiring multiple repairs to clear!

Me too! Is that not correct?? Need to recheck the rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goeshi wrote:
Me too! Is that not correct?? Need to recheck the rules

It's indeed not correct. Here's the rule:

Rules - Damage wrote:
If the slot is already damaged, replace
the old damage with the new damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
You call that hard mode? Try it with the rule that damage actually removes all the already placed orders at that spot. We used to play with that rule in the first 2 missions.
Repairing felt bad, as it would only open a slot... but you needed that slot to place new cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
egg_citizen wrote:
You call that hard mode? Try it with the rule that damage actually removes all the already placed orders at that spot. We used to play with that rule in the first 2 missions.
Repairing felt bad, as it would only open a slot... but you needed that slot to place new cards.

You call that hard mode?

Try it with the rule that if you take damage, game over/replay the mission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.