Fatal Alliances: The Great War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ottoman Empire align rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Simon
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
If I align the Ottoman Empire (a major power), it is considered to be at war with the countries the aligning countries are at war with (in this case the central powers align it and it is in war with russia, CW and france.
Does this qualify the Ottoman empire as a major power to have a surprise impulse?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
bravenewworld wrote:
If I align the Ottoman Empire (a major power), it is considered to be at war with the countries the aligning countries are at war with (in this case the central powers align it and it is in war with russia, CW and france.
Does this qualify the Ottoman empire as a major power to have a surprise impulse?

Yes. The very first sentence in 17 (Surprise) says a power can be surprised even if it is already at war. So yeah, the Otts could surprise the Russians.

What they will DO with the surprise is a different question!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Simon
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
Thx a lot! We will see what we will do ;-) Mobbing up some british ships in the MED is the least ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.