Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean-Roger Duvauchelle
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DISEASE AND HUNGER CONSEQUENCES
It may happen that the players neglect their colony to such an extent that all players' action markers are placed in the quarters as a penalty. Each of the players will be able to regain them during their turn in the following way:
INFIRMARY
Pay one unit of time and you may take one of your action markers from the infirmary.
APARTMENTS
Pay 2 credits and you may take one of your action markers from the apartments.

May I pay one unit of time or 2 credits to get back one of my action markers :
1/ at any time or
2/ Only when all my action markers are placed in the quarters as a penalty
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jean-roger,

Your question is one of more than 150 I asked when editing the rule-book. Unfortunately don't expect any clarity here for quite some time as the designer is unwilling to change the rule book and the errata page is still weeks away.

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The answer is 1. Nowhere does it say that all of one player's action markers must be in the quarters. It says "all players'", which is plural, since everyone loses one at the same time if they neglect the colony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Example:
If You have 2 action markers in infirmary or apartments, it's up to You if You unblock one (one time or $2) or both of them (two time or $4). It's a free action You can do in Your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.