Subject: Shattered Timelines & Wrath of the Cosmos Double Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi. I just saw that they are releasing a double expansion for these separate expansions. Anyone know if there are any upgrades or fixes happening to them? I have Wrath of the Cosmos already and I am wondering if I should just pick up Shattered Timelines or wait on pick up the big box. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dérek Boily
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
Hi. I just saw that they are releasing a double expansion for these separate expansions. Anyone know if there are any upgrades or fixes happening to them? I have Wrath of the Cosmos already and I am wondering if I should just pick up Shattered Timelines or wait on pick up the big box. Thanks.

Source please? A quick search yielded nothing on this matter. Sorry to not answer your question, though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MrLeRobot wrote:
bamjoe wrote:

Source please? A quick search yielded nothing on this matter. Sorry to not answer your question, though...

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/gtgsotm-stwc.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's something that I've assumed was going to happen for some time now, but I don't think there's been any official announcement. Offhand, I'm not aware of any major errata in either of those sets. Sky-Scraper still only has five sizes and two different types of laser eyes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grysqrl wrote:
It's something that I've assumed was going to happen for some time now, but I don't think there's been any official announcement. Offhand, I'm not aware of any major errata in either of those sets. Sky-Scraper still only has five sizes and two different types of laser eyes.

Brian! Play nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arenson9 wrote:
grysqrl wrote:

Brian! Play nice!

Guess I was daydreaming a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grysqrl wrote:

I think you must have that first run typoed set. They're 'later eyes,' hence the cards being called Look to the Past and Look to the Future.

It was a really esoteric concept, but man they drlivered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.