Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Kewley
United States
Mandeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I correct in assuming that the number of items that can be used in a particular plot is what one character can carry, i.e., four items in one and two player games and three items in three to five player games?

The players cannot "pool" items other than to give them to a particular individual who is then limited by his carrying capacity, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. It's what you have on you. Be sure to make note of asterisked (*) items. You can use multiples of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Kewley
United States
Mandeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that you can use multiple asterisked items, but you are still limited to how many you can carry. Therefore, you can get, at most, three die from items in a 3 to 5 player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, but there are some plots that will reward your affiliation - Abwehr, Civilian, etc., as well as all conspirators being together and there are conspirator cards that add dice, give you rerolls, cancel eagles, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Kewley
United States
Mandeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I am aware of the other die bonuses. I was just wanting to confirm items. It seems odd that you can get a bonus for all conspirators being in a spot but then they cannot provide additional items. However, that is a game limiting mechanic which is probably required for game difficulty.

Don't get me wrong, I like this game. We had a five player romp Friday night with players who have been playing wargames for 20 or more years and they all had a good time. One player announced it was the best multiplayer game we had ever played. We will play a lot more of it. I just want to be sure we are playing it correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.