Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Baier
United States
Grand Forks
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Much like Ultimate Werewolf, Betrayal at House on the Hill, or Sheriff of Nottingham, this is one of those games that can really cater to the verbally creative player. A good many people I board game with have role-playing games background, and it adds such a great layer to the experience.

With Total Rickall, my coworkers had a blast coming up with new back stories for each new character, even incorporating them into our real lives. How devastating was it for my IT department head to lose yet another staff member when it turned out Amish Cyborg was a parasite all along? Hamurai was supposed to be on the Holiday Party Planning Committee! Now, who's going to handle the catering?

Surprisingly, those I've so far introduced to this game (about half a dozen) had never seen Rick and Morty before, if they had even heard of it. I managed to watch the Total Rickall episode with one person ahead of time. He wound up heartily recommending the episode. His new familiarity certainly gave him the most enjoyment in playing, but the next most entertained were the theatrical sorts, once they grasped the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.