Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart Quicho
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do any owners of the version published by Renegade have misprinted equipment cards? I believe they're supposed to be green and pink balls with a trapeze and fire hoop on the backs, but what we received are cards with identical front and backs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen C
msg tools
mb
Don't know if it's a misprint, but I have the same issue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Quicho
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a hold of Renegade and apparently everyone is supposed to each have a set of 4 equipment cards. They're sending me the eight extra cards in the mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Song
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi can you send me the email address for their customer service cause I have the same issue. Oh and BTW, are we suppose to have all 4 equipment in the beginning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Quicho
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmysong wrote:
Hi can you send me the email address for their customer service cause I have the same issue. Oh and BTW, are we suppose to have all 4 equipment in the beginning.

I received my replacement cards in the mail the other day! Kudos to Renegade Games. thumbsup

Here's Renegade's CS e-mail: customerservice@renegadegames.com. And yes, everyone is supposed to have all 4 equipment cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Erickson
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
publisher
Covert Spy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Qeester wrote:
Do any owners of the version published by Renegade have misprinted equipment cards? I believe they're supposed to be green and pink balls with a trapeze and fire hoop on the backs, but what we received are cards with identical front and backs.

Thank you for posting about this! There was an issue and the printing is missing two sets of equipment cards. We are very sorry for this mistake. We are awaiting the extra cards from the factory and should have them soon. Once we have them, we'll be able to send them out to anyone wishing for a full set. We are also happy to send them to local game stores that have copies on the shelf.

We are very sorry for this error and will do everything we can to fix it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sara Erickson
Director of Sales and Marketing
Renegade Game Studios
@PlayRenegade
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike van Mourik
msg tools
Had the same issue,

Send a email at 00:20AM (their local time) got a reply within 7 minutes that they are sending me the missing cards and a link to a download if I don't want to wait.

Mistakes happen and renegade seems to have the right attitude to fix it when they happen.

Just wanted to add that to this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gisela Garcia-Corrales
United Kingdom
LONDON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing this information .

I have just contacted them because of the same issue but I live in London and I am not sure if they will send them to me here as I bought the game while on vacation in Orlando. Hope they do though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blair J
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks for posting about this! I emailed Renegade yesterday. I was very perplexed when I opened my box of Doggy Go to sit down for a 4 player game yesterday and my kids and friend were very sad that I had to put it away without playing but oh well- hopefully they send the correct cards so we can play next time we get together!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.