Hide
3 Posts

Crowdfunding: Kickstarter» Forums » General

Subject: Lacorsa racing game now on kickstarter.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve brothers
msg tools
If your game collection needs a Grand Prix racing game with STUNNINGLY good looking game components then look no further!

I am not the designer nor do I know him or anyone associated with this project. I just REALLY appreciate the elegant simplicity and overall style of this game and want to see it funded.

Please check it out....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1074108816/lacorsa-gran...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Strokes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Good to see people talking about this game.
Looks ace.
The gameplay is spot on for a quick round or a series championship.
Gonna be loads of room for strategy and playing each other off of each other.
The pieces are just fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dried Moss
United States
California
flag msg tools
I don't have a single automotive racing title in my collection. I was looking at Street Kings because Mark backed it when it was in Kickstarter but I have yet to find a copy at retail. LACORSA reminds me of Gran Tursimo. LACORSA's design aesthetic feels like a passion play with automotive sport. I have yet to play LACORSA, so I am a rookie. What I have watched in gameplay videos from Mark and game preview sites, as well as having downloaded the LACORSA Regulations PDF here on BoardGameGeek I get the positive feeling that LACORSA's gameplay and fundamental ideas are Mark's nods to the times when the very heart of automotive racing has its most unique and popular moments in our culture. I am a backer of LACORSA, and I hope for the very best outcome of its Kickstarter campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.