Hide
4 Posts

Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Passing First Player Token question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Ray
msg tools
In the Tabletop gameplay video for Dead of Winter Will mentions something that I cannot find anywhere. Was hoping someone could shed some light on this or point me in the right direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG-iUxJcoXc

At roughly 33 minutes into this video Will says "every time you get the First Player Token, you are gonna take two actions". Does he mean that because the First Player Token goes counter-clockwise and the player actions go clockwise, when the token is passed backwards that the last player in the previous round gets to go first in the new round? Or does the person with the token get two extra actions (at the beginning of the new round) that do not require action dice (in addition to their action dice)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sray69 wrote:

At roughly 33 minutes into this video Will says "every time you get the First Player Token, you are gonna take two actions". Does he mean that because the First Player Token goes counter-clockwise and the player actions go clockwise, when the token is passed backwards that the last player in the previous round gets to go first in the new round?
i mean... yes. it's this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Ray
msg tools
dr00 wrote:
i mean... yes. it's this.

Thanks dr00! Much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And this lead to a new rule in the expansion where the group can vote not to rotate first player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.