Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lowell Drake
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only find photos of the plane that have the maneuver deck ID covered by the wing. It LOOKS like an X, but I can't find anything about that deck (except that X- decks were for heavy bombers). Can anyone tell me the deck ID for that plane? Is it a good deck (like N, M, O and F) or a weak deck (like G, K and J)? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike George
United States
Smithville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check this out they have every thing for Wings of War:

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/content.php

you can get all your questions on the game here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lowell Drake
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool site and I enjoyed looking over the stats for the Phoenix D I, but it didn't include the maneuver deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"She comes out of the Sun in a silk dress runnin' like a watercolor in the rain."
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't think there is an X deck. There's XA through XD, but I don't think I've seen an X. Might be new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's an X and it's new. Like a J, but with a stall that is not considered a steep maneuvre and a short dive, as short as a climb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lowell Drake
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Andrea, for a perfect answer! Nothing like a word from the designer's mouth!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.