West Malling
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
Nothing to see here. Please move on
badge
It's about time!
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked the Stonemaier website and it said it was available from 1 November. However, I can't find ant availability at Amazon.co.uk. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We received the restock of Viticulture on November 1, but it took a few weeks to ship to distributors. For the UK, it'll take a while for those distributors to get the games to retailers in your area.

Here are some stores that frequently carry our products: http://stonemaiergames.com/games/tuscany/tuscany-essential-e...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Board Game Extras is very good, even if their site is a little sore on the eyes don't let that put you off. Quick delivery (if in stock) and will take pre-orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay K
United Kingdom
West Malling
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's about time!
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
We received the restock of Viticulture on November 1, but it took a few weeks to ship to distributors. For the UK, it'll take a while for those distributors to get the games to retailers in your area.

Here are some stores that frequently carry our products: http://stonemaiergames.com/games/tuscany/tuscany-essential-e...

Thank you Jamey much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay K
United Kingdom
West Malling
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's about time!
mbmbmbmbmb
Omertron wrote:
Board Game Extras is very good, even if their site is a little sore on the eyes don't let that put you off. Quick delivery (if in stock) and will take pre-orders.

Thank you Stuart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Simmons
msg tools
Is there any update on when the restock might happen in the UK? Or have I missed it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Several different distributors ordered it, and I don't know exactly when it's arriving for them. I don't think it has arrive yet, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Simmons
msg tools
Thank you for the prompt response! Do you know if there is likely to be any availability before christmas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Highly likely, yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Simmons
msg tools
Fantastic. Thanks again for being so fast to reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a UK retailer who had a restock of Viticulture Essential Edition 2 weeks ago that sold out in one weekend I'd say that unfortunately you may have missed the boat - the distributor doesn't have any more at the moment.

Hopefully there'll be some more stock, but I don't know about that.

Russ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Russell: Is this Esdevium? Their last note to me about Viticulture was that it wouldn't ship to retailers until November 28 at the earliest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Russell: Is this Esdevium? Their last note to me about Viticulture was that it wouldn't ship to retailers until November 28 at the earliest.

My apologies, after checking my records, you're right it was a week ago, the 28th as you say Jamey

It's been a loooong week lol

Russ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Smith
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Copies were definitely shipped to retailers from Esdevium before the 28th November. I ordered a copy from The CCG and Boardgame Social website on 26th, they shipped it to me on the 27th and I received it on the 30th. Needless to say they are now out of stock of both the Viticulture and Tuscany Essentials Editions. The Gameslore website went straight from 'Preorder available' to 'insufficient copies from the distributor' a couple of days prior to the 26th. Presumably people have been let down.

There are a few copies at double the RRP, which is ridiculous. Are more copies going to be made available? I count myself very lucky that I was looking at the right time in the right place. My copy is now wrapped up to open on Christmas Day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Simmons
msg tools
that's disappointing news

I suppose another print run is way off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clarifying that, Marc. I hadn't realized they had already reached retailers.

Our warehouse is sold out of Viticulture, but we're making more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Simmons
msg tools
Do you know what sort of length of time it might be until more arrived in the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew: Well, it may be quite soon if some distributors ordered from our broker in the US. But if not, the next print run won't be available until around May 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Simmons
msg tools
Thanks Jamey. I hope that's the case. I assume the next print run will be bigger? It seems as though the sales must have exceeded expectations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The next print run will be the same (it's already in production, and we're on a tight timeline to get it out of China before the Chinese New Year), but you're right, the next next print run will probably need to be bigger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola
msg tools
Will the next reprint be in stock in UK soon? I'd like to buy it but it's out of stock in most places and when it's in stock it's over RRP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicola: The Viticulture reprint should arrive in the UK any day now. Maybe the first week of March at the latest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.