BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Concordia for 2 players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Garcia
United States
Wyoming
flag msg tools
If I were to be playing most of my games as 2 player, would you guys recommend this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Hiwiller
United States
Winter Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I play 2p all the time. Use the maps with smaller city counts for greater tension. I think a new one just released at Essen that is specifically for low player counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
The base game works fine for 2p. If you like to get in each other's faces, then pick up the Britania map expansion, or the Salsa expansion (which adds more than just a map).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very much so. We've got the Britain map in the mail, but the base game is still great with 2p.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I have been enjoying playing it 2-player since we discovered the game. (Currently 20 logged plays, almost all 2-player.)

General BGG tip for this kind of question:

Go to the game's page and click the "community" poll (under the number of players near the top of the game page). In the case of Concordia, currently 72% of users recommend the game for 2 players, and 10% more even say it's best with 2 players. So 82% like it fine for 2 players; only 18% say "not recommended" for 2 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.