Hide
3 Posts

Clank!: A Deck-Building Adventure» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can you buy 2 backpacks to earn 3 artifacts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hensley
msg tools
I played Clank for the first time last month and I thought the person who taught me said you couldn't buy two backpacks, but now that I've bought the instructions I don't see any rule saying you can't. Am I wrong in assuming that you can?

Likewise, are you allowed to purchase both keys to prevent other players from going in locked rooms?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
Dleehii wrote:
I played Clank for the first time last month and I thought the person who taught me said you couldn't buy two backpacks, but now that I've bought the instructions I don't see any rule saying you can't. Am I wrong in assuming that you can?

Likewise, are you allowed to purchase both keys to prevent other players from going in locked rooms?

Yes you can. If you have the money.

Edit: The designer answered this question here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1653134/market-items-li...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hensley
msg tools
Thanks. I browsed through the forum but either missed that question or was tired and didn't realize it was a good place to look LOL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.