Subject: retail? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very upset I couldn't kick this but I didn't have the funds at the time, any idea on a release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon has it listed as November 30th. Which would make sense, since the retail version was on a boat shortly after the KS copies were.

I've seen nothing official from IDW, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Hartman

Atlanta
Georgia
msg tools
I'd like to chip in a note about the KS vs retail version. We've played most of our games using retail-only material (just the four turtles), and it's been a blast. Each turtle, in my opinion, has a huge variety in terms of play space, whereby they all can do the same stuff, but they're geared in specific ways.

Contrast that with something like Ghostbusters that tried to tackle character asymmetry, but it ended up being "why would I bother removing slime from you when Ray can practically do it for free?" Your character ended up being good basically for one thing.

In TMNT, the four turtles allow for a rather varied playstyle.

I know that wasn't your question, but I know that would be on the forefront of my mind if I were a retail buyer. Also I'm happy that IDW will be releasing basically all the KS content to retail in the near future, and they seem to be very committed to supporting their game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
GrayCatGames wrote:
IDW will be releasing basically all the KS content to retail in the near future,

*sigh* Must we keep going through this? It's only setting the groundwork for people bitching about stuff not being released even though they heard it was going to be. Not all. Not even close to all. Some. Maybe half or so. But not all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bauman
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PRSthruVOX wrote:
GrayCatGames wrote:
IDW will be releasing basically all the KS content to retail in the near future,

*sigh* Must we keep going through this? It's only setting the groundwork for people bitching about stuff not being released even though they heard it was going to be. Not all. Not even close to all. Some. Maybe half or so. But not all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.