Popular Tags: [View All]
marianne osborne
United States
morgan hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Two questions after attempting a first play

1. An ambush card forces the discard of an item card. Is this from the table in from of you or your hand?

2. Do heroes remain in front of you once played, or are they discarded at the end of the turn?

Thanks guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerald Arcana
msg tools
I've always presumed that "discard" means put a card from your hand into the discard pile.

From the manual, in the cleanup phase it says "Players then discard all of the cards they played this round", which suggests that heroes are discarded also.

Your player hero you get back during your refill, so it's always available for you to use after your turn is done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Green
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Because of the timing of Ambush effects, it would be almost impossible to have any cards in play (on the table) when the effect occurs (as soon as the enemy is revealed). I think that card refers to discarding from your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Cetnar
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
After going through the rules I am generally not impressed with how they were written. This rulebook is a hot mess that leaves a lot of questions. Will definitely be watching some videos to fill in the blanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.