Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stephanie stone-robb
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My husband and I are moving to San Antonio after the new year and would love to know we have some gaming friends when we move. Any SA folks want to meet up and play a few games during the con?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Freitas
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
No one expects the Anne-ish Inquisition!!
mbmbmbmbmb
bluevalentine wrote:
My husband and I are moving to San Antonio after the new year and would love to know we have some gaming friends when we move. Any SA folks want to meet up and play a few games during the con?

Hey, there! Yes there are many San Antonio gamers here at con! Also, there are a few board gaming meetups. In San Antonio, as well. Some of us met via San Antonio Board Gamers Meetup group. Many of us will be here Wednesday through Sunday. What kind of games do you like to play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephanie stone-robb
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Here are the last 10 games I played

7 Wonders Duel (with the new expansion)
Fury of Dracula
Worlds Fair
Dreamwell
Stone Age (never get tired of this one)
Splendor
Castle Panic
Shakespeare (we have the expansion and will bring it to BGG. Haven't played with it yet)
Automobiles
Favor of the Pharaoh

So, pretty varied. Usually things that are designed or at least scale well for 2 players. I would love to meet up with some San Antonio folks at least once during the con. We are pretty spoiled with the huge gaming community in Dallas so knowing some people before we head back to San Antonio would be amazing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bluevalentine wrote:

It was nice to meet the two of you. Look forward to gaming with you in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.