Hide
4 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Simple parley question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Detective Conan
msg tools
Maybe it is obvious, but I will ask anyway.
In the 1st scenario, Lita is in the parlor. Does my investigator need to be in the parlor too to try the Parley action to "recruit" Lita ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D. Kelley
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You can't do anything in another location unless specifically indicated. You can't investigate another location, fight a monster not at your location, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules Reference, page 4:

An investigator is permitted to activate abilities from the following sources:
= A card in play and under his or her control. This includes his or her investigator card.
= A scenario card that is in play and at the same location as the investigator. This includes the location itself, encounter cards placed at that location, and all encounter cards in the threat area of any investigator at that location.
= The current act or current agenda card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Detective Conan
msg tools
Thank you very much. I need to read the reference book more carefully.

It us just that my investigator was so terrified by the unnatural sudden apparition of the blasphamous creature in the hallway, that he desperatedly screamed for help in the parlor direction...

Alas, it seems that it will take more than his pathetic cry for help to convince Lita to help him...
But will he be able to escape the clutch of this nightmarish entity to run in the relative safety of the parloR ? will Lita accept to give an hand to this wrecked fed agent ?

Will humanity survive???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.