Subject: operations queue question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roderick Lee
United States
Westminster
California
flag msg tools
I've looked on both BGG and CSW and could not find an answer to this. There aren't too many posts on the operations queue overall, anyhow.

Suppose I start a queue. Before the queue is complete and the designated general has the ops for activation, the general moves as a result of opponent actions (e.g. intercept, avoid battle, retreat). Do any of these three actions disrupt the queue?

What happens if the general waiting for the queue dies? Would a subordinate be able to take over the queue? Or does that also disrupt the queue?

Finally, I assume that Forward to Richmond would disrupt a queue. Please confirm.

Thanx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Harmony, liberal intercourse with all nations, are recommended by policy, humanity, and interest.
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing a card to something other than the queue during your own turn breaks the queue. Participating in a battle breaks the queue (that includes intercept and retreat, but not avoid battle if successful). If the queuing General dies, there is NO provision in the rules for the OPS to transfer, so that breaks the queue. Forward to Richmond breaks the queue.

See 20.0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.