Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Any chance to see the promos in the BGG Store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hawkeye
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LordYupa wrote:
Any chance to see the promos in the BGG Store?

Promos?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Tin
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought my copy in Essen 2015 and there were a set of German soldiers (functionally identical). But I didn't know there are a set of American soldiers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hokuto_su wrote:
But I didn't know there are a set of American soldiers...

It was announced on the Essen 2016 promo list, here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
news for BGG store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Caston
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The US solider cards were also given away as a freebie in Plato magazine issue 91. It's still available on Philibertnet but gets a bit pricey when shipping is added on.

The magazine also includes a rules variant when using the John Reese Europe soldier card as the card is inspired by jazzman James Reese Europe:

One of the players takes the character of John Reese in place of a French soldier. Very frail, John cannot bear more than two Hard Knocks, and the third is fatal to him. Once per game, he can, instead of revealing his Support tile, play a piece of Jazz to his friends. Delighted and exhilarated, the other players can then discard one of their Hard Knock cards! This improvised concert replaces the Support phase, and all players take back the Support tiles they had played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.