4 Posts

Lorenzo il Magnifico» Forums » Rules

Subject: Excommunication tile in third period rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RENZO FRANCESCHELLI
Italy
flag msg tools
About the tile which decreases your Victory Point by 1 every 5 Victory Point you have: when to apply the excommunication? During the Vatican Report of the third period or at the end of the game, after having added all other Victory Point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luish Moraes Coelho
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it makes sense to apply the effect during Vatican Report.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RENZO FRANCESCHELLI
Italy
flag msg tools
Yes, I'm agree with you, but on the tile there is the "horizontal arrow" symbol (the same as on Ventures cards) and I think that symbol means "to be counted at the end of the game, so I'm a little bit confused

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Burnham
United Kingdom
Abingdon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NASO13 wrote:
Yes, I'm agree with you, but on the tile there is the "horizontal arrow" symbol (the same as on Ventures cards) and I think that symbol means "to be counted at the end of the game, so I'm a little bit confused

You count it at the end of the Vatican report and then you do end game scoring for all your cards, resources, military track etc. It mentions this specifically on the explanation sheet for the excommunication tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.