Subject: Some incosistencies in the battle summary on the last page rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two more things I would suggest: In the battle summary on the back page of the rules: Religious War, Victorious Tokens put into empty conquered Cities: Knight & Rooks used to attack.

I would mention here, that the Knights adjacent used to attack DO NOT move into the map tile. I know, it is in the rules but we all agreed that it should be mentioned on the summary at the back page (except we missed something here?)

And in the section of the Peasant Revolt, Victorious Tokens put into empty conquered Cities, (optional Emancipation).

I think there can also be Knights and Rooks attacking (e.g. Zupy Krakowskie Company), so I think it should be: Knights & Rooks used to attack, & (optional Emancipation).

So it seems to me that the entry at the Religious War section belongs to the Peasant Revolt section and the new entry at the Religious War section should be more precise...
Is that correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed by Phil and added to the living rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.