3 Posts

Attack on Titan: Deck-Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Defeating Titans clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Moromisato
msg tools

Example:

5 meter Titan (2 cost) and the Smiling Titan (13dmg on it) at the same wall district.

I play my entire hand and get 10 power, can I divide the power to defeat both the reg titan and archenemy or do I have to commit all my power for the killshot towards the archenemy?

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Slotten
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For Archenemies you have to play all the cards you want to commit prior to drawing a Titans Attack card. So, if attacking the archenemy first you have to commit how much power you are going to throw at it. Once you draw the Titans Attack card, you can't add more power, even if you still had some available. That's how I understand it anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
skslotten wrote:
For Archenemies you have to play all the cards you want to commit prior to drawing a Titans Attack card. So, if attacking the archenemy first you have to commit how much power you are going to throw at it. Once you draw the Titans Attack card, you can't add more power, even if you still had some available. That's how I understand it anyway.

Stephen is correct. You can split the power however you see fit in the district you occupy, but more cannot be added after you commit X Power to defeating an archenemy titan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.