Blue Jackal
United States
Nowhere
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-ordered them both but it seems some other online retailers have them and/or have sold out. MM CS says they will receive some, but I'm curious if I missed the first wave and should adjust my order.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine shipped from CSI on 10/18. Assuming MM received the first wave in a similar timeframe, I'd say you missed the first wave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered these from Miniature Market within days of them being announced, and still haven't received them. Given that their website still has them listed as preorder items, I'm wondering if they received any copies in the first wave at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fritz
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting as well. I contacted MM CS as well in the beginning of the month. I got this reply on November 2nd:

Quote:
At this time, we are still waiting to hear from our distributors when we will be receiving those items. We are hoping they will be here within the next two weeks. I apologize if the delay has caused any inconvenience. Feel free to reach out should you need additional assistance, and thank you for choosing Miniature Market!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skaak wrote:
I pre-ordered these from Miniature Market within days of them being announced, and still haven't received them. Given that their website still has them listed as preorder items, I'm wondering if they received any copies in the first wave at all.

I'm pretty sure that MM didn't get any copies from the first printing. I was in the same boat as you, until I cancelled my MM order and bought from CSI instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.