Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
With the 2nd Edition making its way to excited gamers' houses worldwide, can we hope for someone to update the Vassal module so we can actually play the thing EACH AND EVERY DAY?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Evans
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are several needed updates. I won't have an open weekend to work on it until about mid January. If someone else wants to get their hands dirty in the mean time, feel free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I could take a whack at it myself but is there a way to get the necessary digital files? As someone pointed out in another thread, even the living rules are outdated right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Evans
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geekmail me with what you need and I'll run it up the chain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not quite sure I'm THE guy, by the looks of it, it sounded like we just needed to paste in the new board, tweak the initial setup and maybe redefine a few hotspots? If it gets more complicated than that and some automation needs to be reworked, it's probably beyond my modest skills.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is an update in the works then? The module is really nice and works great in it's current form, and it is easily modified for the new unit placements. But it would be nice to play with the new board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.