Jeff Warrender
United States
Averill Park
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielworxx HQ just announced that Sands of Time is scheduled for a tentative May 2017 release date.

I'd be willing to circulate my (non-production-representative) playtest prototype to US groups who are interested in trying the game out. If you're interested in receiving the proto to try out with your group, please reply to this thread, or send me a Geekmail. We may not be able to say 'yes' to everyone but will certainly do our best.

The only requirement to participate is that you are willing to mail the game, at your expense, to the next group within 3 weeks of receiving it. (Sorry, you don't get to keep it!)

It would also be nice, and helpful, if you would be willing to post something about the game -- a session report, a twitter tweet, rules questions, first impressions, or whatever.

Unfortunately, shipping costs are so high these days that I don't anticipate being able to send the prototype outside of the US. I could send the files for someone who wanted to PnP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mason Weaver
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, its good that I never sent it back to you. I can send it directly to whoever is next to playtest! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mason Weaver
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, we've got to get you on a spring interview episode of WDYPTW to talk about Sands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Maltman
Canada
RICHMOND HILL
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
breakfastcore wrote:
Also, we've got to get you on a spring interview episode of WDYPTW to talk about Sands.

An excellent idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Warrender
United States
Averill Park
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
breakfastcore wrote:

Neat, sounds like fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Warrender
United States
Averill Park
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Following up on this. In addition to sending the proto around, I am working on putting a proto together in Tabletopia for our internal use. It's possible that we may be looking for players, and/or I may be able to open the Tabletopia proto up for people interested in giving the game a test drive before it comes out (current target is Essen).

If you're interested in possibly trying the game on Tabletopia, feel free to reply, or GM me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.