Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone else still waiting on their KS game/rewards?

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ant Lab Games
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I still have no rec'd my KS pledge (plus expansion)??
Still waiting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saibo Ter
msg tools
Hello
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Pegasus Spiele shipment to the USA and Canada has started on November 9th and you should receive the game within a month.

Unfortunately most of the information/updates they have posted yet have been misinformation or lies so do not expect to receive your pledge soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect that at best when they say "shipment has started" they mean they have container full of games sitting in a port, or possibly even loaded on a ship, headed for North America. Their updates on the matter have been distressingly short on details, which given the circumstances, make me feel it is likely they are lying (again).

If so, we'll be lucky to get our games before Christmas.

I've participated in 30+ kickstarters, and this one is by far the one with the poorest communication and is likely to be a full year late. The non-European backers have been treated especially shabbily. (Although I have heard of worse ones, I just wasn't part of them).

And thank whomever would like to take credit I did not buy the wooden box, which apparently is a piece of junk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah I think everyone is still waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaine Knull
Canada
Camrose
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hurray for Geek Gold! Buy all the things!
badge
DIE DIE DIE ... DIE.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they've got more problems. This was from their last update:

SHIPPING USA/Canada

To cut it short: it hasn't started yet and I do not know at the moment why. Couldn't get any sufficient answer about this today and so will not have one for the weekend for you too. I am desperate to get some for next week. Some have asked if the shipment will come from within the US, the answer to this is yes.

As I don't have anything else or helpful for the moment, I will stop here. Have a nice weekend anyhow.

Michael Kränzle, Marketing Director of Pegasus Spiele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
soxshisou wrote:
Looks like they've got more problems. This was from their last update:

SHIPPING USA/Canada

To cut it short: it hasn't started yet and I do not know at the moment why. Couldn't get any sufficient answer about this today and so will not have one for the weekend for you too. I am desperate to get some for next week. Some have asked if the shipment will come from within the US, the answer to this is yes.

As I don't have anything else or helpful for the moment, I will stop here. Have a nice weekend anyhow.

Michael Kränzle, Marketing Director of Pegasus Spiele
i saw the same thing on KS...not really any explanations or real info, just a lot of rambling...so, were they expecting our games had shipped? are the games ready to ship and they're just trying to find out why they haven't? are there actually any games to ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't tell if they don't know the answers to those questions, or just don't want to give us the answers they have.

Perhaps they are trying to make some changes to put a prettier face on their answers before they give them. For example "Yes, we misplaced your games for a good two weeks, but to make up for it we are going to do X".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not looking good 'round here. Besides the kickstarter, does anyone know if regular English edition retail games will be coming to the U.S.? I understand you're all still trying to figure out if your kickstarter versions will ever show up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Day
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
since its CNY..... USA should get the games if they shipped them sometime in May 2017?

if they haven't shipped them yet.... well.... that's terrible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting here in the US. It sounds like (from the KS comments) that the games are at FunAgain and will start shipping in a week. I'm still looking forward to the game. It is incredible (almost unbelievable) that such a well established publisher would be this bad at manufacturing and logistics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Roe
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have any useful info to add to this other than I am also confused as to how the games can just be sitting around for months without shipping. What's the hold up? Can anyone educate me on what might be causing this delay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Broaster House wrote:
Don't have any useful info to add to this other than I am also confused as to how the games can just be sitting around for months without shipping. What's the hold up? Can anyone educate me on what might be causing this delay?

I have a tiny bit of inside information, but not wanting to get anyone in trouble, I will just say there was some miscommunication between the publisher and the fulfillment company. My understanding is that the games are in the US, and should be shipping any day now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Broaster House wrote:

I have a tiny bit of inside information, but not wanting to get anyone in trouble, I will just say there was some miscommunication between the publisher and the fulfillment company. My understanding is that the games are in the US, and should be shipping any day now.

hey, what's the rush...wasn't expected to arrive before dec...2015 !!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.