Alchemy of Askrias» Forums » General

Subject: Component List rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Parr
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I've posted on the kickstarter forums, but there hasn't been much life there over the course of the campaign, so posting here in the hopes I get some help.
Can anyone post a complete parts list for the kickstarter edition of this game? I have been through the campaign details and updates but can't figure out what is SUPPOSED to be in my box, and whats in my box doesn't tally with any of the conflicting info I cobbled together from the page anyway so I have no clue if I have everything I need to play.

- I only have 7 cubes (3 black and 4 coloured), I'M MISSING THE PURPLE ONE!
- I also have 5 Master Cube cards and 6 mind shatter cards but didn't pledge for the expansion so don't have the extra cubes to go with them.
- I have no plastic shards OR cardboard tokens to mark basic recipes.
- I have no "Easter Egg" shards card.
- I'm not sure I have the correct number of spell cards/tiles either... should there be 4 of each? I have 61 cards in total (72 if you count the Master Cube/Mind Shatter cards).
- I have an extra sprue of 20 blank tiles with no stickers...are these spare or am I missing stickers??

Not sure if anyone else has more of a clue than me, or if any of the above are what I should/shouldn't have received. Absolutely gutted. I was so excited when the package arrived today as I have really been looking forward to this one. I guess not every kickstarter game can be a winner...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh dear, that sounds worrying.

My copy has not arrived yet. I will check it when it does and post a list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Parr
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you haven't seen the last update on Kickstarter, I recommend that you prepare yourself for the poor quality. The box is very thin card so mine had been badly crushed in transit and the cards aren't great either; the print is quite dark which is a little difficult to read under the foil covering, the card stock is low quality and mine were warping quite noticeably, and the cut is shocking...a few of mine look like someone chewed on the corners
I was really excited for this game, the premise is great!! But the end result is far from what the designer had in mind, as seen in his last update where he speaks of running a new campaign for a revised edition and sending out replacements for the backers of this one.

ETA: Oh, and thank you for offering to post a list. Hopefully yours is complete and I can work out whether I'm playing with a full set haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, someone on the KS comments beat me to making a list, so I will steal it:

(List courtesy of Daniel)

140 black tiles (7 sprues of 20)
120 stickers (fills 6 sprues)
3 Black Cubes
4 Personal Cubes from base game (Red / Green / Blue / Yellow / missing Purple)
Cards -
Arcane Shock: 2* cards - 3 tiles
Chainspark: 5 cards - 5 tiles
Flametwister: 2* cards - 3 tiles
Focus Surge: 4* cards - 5 tiles
Frozenbolt: 5 cards - 5 tiles
Glassgem: 0* cards - 3 tiles
Master Cube: 5 cards - 0* tiles
Mindblaze: 4 cards - 4 tiles
Mindshatter: 6 cards - 0* tiles
Moltenblast: 5 cards - 5 tiles
Needlestorm: 4 cards - 4 tiles
Poisonveil: 5 cards - 5 tiles
Shardshift: 5 cards - 5 tiles
Soulvortex: 2* cards - 3 tiles
Chroma Cards (18): 4 x 3pt, 5 x 2pt and 9 x 1pt
Shard tiles (70): 15 x Blue, 15 x Red, 20 x Green, 10 x Purple and 10 x Yellow
(TOTAL 72 cards - 120 tiles)

4 Personal Cubes from expansion (Red / Green / Blue / Yellow / missing Purple)

=======================

The purple cubes and shards are supposed to be sent out later. I have no idea what happened to the 'easter egg' cards.

Not only is the quality lacking, but on first look I don't think the game is going to amount to much either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.