Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miquel Izquierdo Cazorla
Spain
08030 Barcelona
Catalunya, Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GERMAN REINFORCEMENTS: German can look at his squadron cards before decide Luftflotte reinforcement. This could be necessary because the German selects a mission but don't know what squdrons have to achieve this mision.

NEW GERMAN RANGE: Fighters, specially Me-109, and Stukas were very short ranged for this kind of campaign. The original rules give, by far, a very long range to the Me-109, more than actually have.
German aircraft now have a Range Value (this is inspired in the ranges from TSR Battle Over Britain):
Me-109= 3.
Me-110= 6.
Me-110D= 7.
Ju-87= 4.
Do-17= 10.
At the end of the german movement on each impulse, if the total of the values of numbered fuel markers is greater than the Range Value, this squadron card is retired to the Squadron Ready Box.

RADAR AND AIRFIELD MISSIONS: This kind of mission is more easy for the german, because enly need 4 hits to destroy for 6 hits in most cities. The new change is for count this mission as completed, you must destroy one Radar or Airfield and get hits in half of the type targets in the group (round up.

BRITISH REPAIRS: Production from a city hit but not destroyed is not available this turn, to reflect some disruption in the industry. Hits of targets not eliminated are removed at the end of the Repair Ph.
Also, squdrons of defiant and Gladiator eliminated can't be rebuilt. They were out of production or obsolete.

BRITISH TRANSFERS: In the squdron Alert Ph., the british can transfer Sqn. Cards from the ready box of a group to another group, usually to complete the Sqn. necessay for a flight. Roll a british D for each Sqn Ready in the Grouup of origen. Each roundel gives a new Sqn to the receiver Group. Sqn. can come back with the same process.

BRITISH DAMAGE IN AIRPORTS: Each RAF Flight who landed in an airport hit roll 1 british D for each hit (Destroyed 4 D). Each Roundel destroys one Sqn.

JABOS: Each two Me-110 have 1 Bombing factor against radar and Airport targets.

STUKA WITHDRAWAL: In the real battle Stukas were retired when the losses were very high, but not was an authomatic process. Now, from turn 5, roll a german D for each Stuka eliminated. If the number of crosses is equal or less than the number of stukas destroyed, the Withdrawal is effective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.