Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
News...

SHOW is completed, except for the scenarios. They should be completed this week.

I have an agreement on "living sets" of rules going forward. The frequency for updates was proposed at 4 to 6 month intervals, but I understand the frequency may be much shorter, depending on volume of content.

The repackaging of models has been completed and tested, so the JagdTigers will be heading out the door again.

All for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news...I hope the scenarios have been playtested a bit to vet them properly whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:
Good news...I hope the scenarios have been playtested a bit to vet them properly whistle

What?! You mean you don't want them to come off like Monty Python's Battle of Trafalgar reenactment?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skippykaos wrote:
MayorJim wrote:

What?! You mean you don't want them to come off like Monty Python's Battle of Trafalgar reenactment?

Lol! ...I'm hoping for a step above whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:
skippykaos wrote:
MayorJim wrote:

Are there any killer rabbits in the scenarios??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pvi99th wrote:
MayorJim wrote:
skippykaos wrote:
MayorJim wrote:

Are there any killer rabbits in the scenarios??

I should have named one of my tanks 'Tim the Enchanter'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Hollingsworth
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
skippykaos wrote:
News...

SHOW is completed, except for the scenarios. They should be completed this week.

I have an agreement on "living sets" of rules going forward. The frequency for updates was proposed at 4 to 6 month intervals, but I understand the frequency may be much shorter, depending on volume of content.

The repackaging of models has been completed and tested, so the JagdTigers will be heading out the door again.

All for now.

What exactly does this mean for someone who wants to play? Does this mean I can buy the SHOW expansion, and vehicles now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blakeholl wrote:
skippykaos wrote:
News...

All for now.

What exactly does this mean for someone who wants to play? Does this mean I can buy the SHOW expansion, and vehicles now?

You can buy now, but nothing will be shipped until the SHOW scenarios are done and included in the box. We are getting that done as quickly as we can. The JagdTigers are part of the KS fulfillment for Sergeants D-Day, so are not part of the regular production stream. Hope this makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update...

I turned in my final two scenarios yesterday. Yesterday was the drop-dead date for submission. Printing of the scenarios is to take place this weekend. Shipping is expected to occur next week.

The JagdTigers have also passed all packaging tests and are to resume shipment next week.

The FAQ will be set up soon and I'll be manning that for the most part.

I'll have to switch gears after SHOW hits your doorsteps to help get Rally Round the Flag out the door. After that, it is on to Sergeants base rules compendiums.

Other cool things are planned. We still have Urban to complete, of course. And I have more scenarios to format and upload. Also, I want to add fan-based scenarios as well, so more formal details on that soon.

All for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Schneider
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my Kickstarter for Hell on wheels. It came with the 10mm miniature of the Kingtiger in metal. Very well done paint and looks really nice. Got the Kingtiger vehicle card box set. There are cards for six figures and the cardboard silhouette for each that can be used for D-Day Sgts. They also have the base for the SMG game. If you have a figure to place on the base you could use it for the SMG game if you bail out. The total of all six crewmen is 42 points. A lot of points just for the crew. The Tiger came with it's own set of tactics cards. The set also came with the updated rule-book that has been signed. Unfortunately it doesn't come with the Hell on Wheels starter box so no markers, cards or scenarios. I don't think it will be usable without the starter box. I'll read the rules over the next couple days to see if playing can be done with what came in the box.
I'll admit I was a bit disappointed with not getting the tank in the 20mm scale since I play the game mostly as SMG and not as much as D-Day which is what the 10mm model is for. There is a card with the offer for kickstarter heavyweight backer to purchase one. They are expensive. I'll try to post pictures later in the week. Excited about the expansion and wanting to play some games with the vehicles. Might have to wait to play until I can get a copy of the SHOW starter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ardenns wrote:
Just got my Kickstarter for Hell on wheels. It came with the 10mm miniature of the Kingtiger in metal. Very well done paint and looks really nice. Got the Kingtiger vehicle card box set. There are cards for six figures and the cardboard silhouette for each that can be used for D-Day Sgts. They also have the base for the SMG game. If you have a figure to place on the base you could use it for the SMG game if you bail out. The total of all six crewmen is 42 points. A lot of points just for the crew. The Tiger came with it's own set of tactics cards. The set also came with the updated rule-book that has been signed. Unfortunately it doesn't come with the Hell on Wheels starter box so no markers, cards or scenarios. I don't think it will be usable without the starter box. I'll read the rules over the next couple days to see if playing can be done with what came in the box.
I'll admit I was a bit disappointed with not getting the tank in the 20mm scale since I play the game mostly as SMG and not as much as D-Day which is what the 10mm model is for. There is a card with the offer for kickstarter heavyweight backer to purchase one. They are expensive. I'll try to post pictures later in the week. Excited about the expansion and wanting to play some games with the vehicles. Might have to wait to play until I can get a copy of the SHOW starter.

You can play just with the story cards and orders you already have. The new ones are specific to vehicles, and the difficulties that can occur with them in events. You'll have to improvise for gun rounds. I use tiny cubes.

As for the mini, I'd buy, and will myself, a 20mm JagdTiger and paint it up to use in SMG.

I have both systems and I want vehicles for both.

All that being said, SHOW is very, very close to release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Parker
England
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprised to see only one model as reading the $700 kickstarter from D-Day Sergeants it states I will receive a Tiger II tank in both SMG and D-Day Sergeants format.

Is this still happening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alexfan wrote:
Surprised to see only one model as reading the $700 kickstarter from D-Day Sergeants it states I will receive a Tiger II tank in both SMG and D-Day Sergeants format.

Is this still happening?

I sent a note to LBG addressing this issue just now. Hopefully it will be resolved very soon. My last discussion about the 20mm version was that it would be released in January, so I'll see if I get confirmation on that.

Edit: Just got confirmation that it will be released later, so please hang in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Parker
England
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Jeffrey for the prompt up date and for confirming that we will get two models.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirill Krymskiy
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeffery, this shipment was meant for KS Heavyweight backers only or us who ordered SHOW with war bonds are also on the list? Just curious if we get SHOW this year or next, no offence=)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kira0403 wrote:
Jeffery, this shipment was meant for KS Heavyweight backers only or us who ordered SHOW with war bonds are also on the list? Just curious if we get SHOW this year or next, no offence=)

The current shipment is for KS backers. SHOW shipments should be within the week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirill Krymskiy
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Monson
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are there any updates on SHOW shipping?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jcmonson wrote:
Are there any updates on SHOW shipping?

Funny you should ask. I received word yesterday that production is down to the last details on physical box itself, shelves are bursting with product, and shipments are likely to begin at the end of this week. I'm pretty excited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, hopefully I'll get to play by summer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahma wrote:

Too funny! ...which summer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:
Hahma wrote:

Too funny! ...which summer?

Good question Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just looking at the Sherman Leader KS and noticed the M3 Scout car. If I remember correctly, that was going to be one of the wave 2 vehicles. With SHOW and the wave 1 vehicles arriving (almost) any day now, I cannot wait to see what will be next.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update...

A new machine needed to be purchased in order to decal the 10mm version of the halftracks, so these will be delayed a few weeks.

Shipping is to begin Tuesday with every attempt to get SHOW "under the tree".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update...

SHOW has shipped. We should have it by Friday/Saturday in the US.

Just a reminder that the 10mm M2A1 half-tracks will be delayed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.