Hide
6 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Missions a bit shorter than I was expecting? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
Our group got together and played missions 0, 1 &2. 0 was of course only a few minutes, 1 and 2 we each got done in under an hour. Do the latter missions have any more beef to them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Tiras
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Average plays are about 45min-1.5 hr depending upon the group. Some play very quickly, while others are slower.

Later missions increase in both complexity and difficulty. They introduce additional mechanics, and unlock additional schematics, and in some cases, other content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Play mission 3 then ask that question again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Missions' difficulty vary and influenced by number of mechs; at least that's what I feel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My group took 2.5 hours for the tutorial and mission one. Mind you, there was a lot of AP mulling over the cards, since we were unfamiliar with them. Naturally, that stopped after the escalation in the first mission. Also, that wouldn't delay any group more familiar with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Morales
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Agreed play mission 3 with 4 people. If you can win on the first try then you guys are just pro. Make sure your doing the activation in order as well. I noticed we where playing wrong our first two games which made things much easier.

Minions are suppose to Move,Spawn, then do damage. We would move do damage then spawn which is much easier in allot of missions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.