Hide
9 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Strech Goal Component Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zachary Gritz
msg tools
Did any Kickstarter backers get Khemsa by any chance? Was doing inventory and I seem to be missing this stretch goal but all of my slots are full. Did they leave him out? Also did anyone get the Kothian Archer character sheet? I'm missing this as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no Kothan Archer sheet. There's tile instead for him as he's supposed to be an ally, not a hero. It's a mistake they made.

For the other one I have no clue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
Owlstrike wrote:
Did any Kickstarter backers get Khemsa by any chance? Was doing inventory and I seem to be missing this stretch goal but all of my slots are full. Did they leave him out? Also did anyone get the Kothian Archer character sheet? I'm missing this as well.

Yes, I got Khemsa. He comes with 2 tiles, and no char sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
poifpoif wrote:
There's no Kothan Archer sheet. There's tile instead for him as he's supposed to be an ally, not a hero. It's a mistake they made.

Any idea if they will correct their mistake and create a replacement character sheet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gaslight wrote:
poifpoif wrote:

Any idea if they will correct their mistake and create a replacement character sheet?

I think the mistake was made on the KS page, not in what was delivered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Ah, I see
*phew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, The Kothian Archer was originally revealed during the KS campaign as Balthus from the Conan story Beyond the Black River. Due to negative feedback they made a new sculpt for Balthus that matched the description in the story and changed the Kothian Archer to an ally.

As for Khemsa, he should be in your stretchgoal box. Here is a link to a pic of him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thrainn wrote:
As for Khemsa, he should be in your stretchgoal box. Here is a link to a pic of him.

Sidebar: when first opening Conan, i needed the better part of an hour to match up up minis to their tiles tiles because of him, and minis like him, where the graphics and minis are completely different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Groesbeck
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
Sidebar: when first opening Conan, i needed the better part of an hour to match up up minis to their tiles tiles because of him, and minis like him, where the graphics and minis are completely different.

Eh, it took me about an hour to inventory my stuff too, but that was because there was just SO MUCH stuff. There were only a small handful of hard to identify minis so they didn't take long to figure out because at that point the possibilities were limited.

So YMMV and a word of advice. If you are having trouble finding the mini for a specific character, skip it and come back to it after you've found all the minis that are easy to find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.