2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » China

Subject: Game testers in Beijing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Star Crusade
msg tools
Hi all,

I'm Vander, creator of StarCrusade, a 28mm miniature & card tabletop Sci Fi, war, horror game. Our game has been play tested immensely by my team and now We'd like to host public testing to you, the gaming community.

We will be holding game testing in Beijing and those interested we will post the rules on the official StarCrusade facebook page closer to the time.

We will start kickstarter in December.

During the 23rd Century, the gates of hell opened bring forth apocalypse. Legions of demons decimate and corrupt entire systems. Mighty armies of Christ unite and battle the hordes across the Galaxy.

Follow us on facebook and any questions please feel free.
https://www.facebook.com/starcrusadegame/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Buchanan
China
Shenyang
Liaoning
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, not in Beijing but it isn't impossible for me to get there from Shenyang, depending on when you would be running playtests.

I used to play/demo/playtest games like this a lot, so it would be nice to see what you have on your hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.