Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) If you're at extreme suspicion, and roll failure(s), is there any penalty?

2) Let's say you have 2 bulls-eye results on the track and take a Conspire action. If you roll 2 or 3 bulls-eyes, what happens to the extras after you fill the track? It says to discard them and apply the benefit, but can you place the extra bulls-eye results on the track after that, or do you lose them?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1 - No additional penalty. They are already extremely suspicious of you. Also, it doesn't prevent you from taking the Conspire action.

2 - Extra bullseyes carry over to restart on the track. When it fills, you resolve the Motivation bump/Military decrease, then place the extras.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
1 - No additional penalty. They are already extremely suspicious of you. Also, it doesn't prevent you from taking the Conspire action.

2 - Extra bullseyes carry over to restart on the track. When it fills, you resolve the Motivation bump/Military decrease, then place the extras.

Thanks, Jack. You've become the "go to" on questions for this game. These were the answers I was hoping to get. I played my first game last night solo, and thought I had won. Then, I read the rule book again this morning to double check that I didn't miss any rules. I did pretty good, except for one little thing...one of the losing conditions! I forgot that if all conspirators are arrested (2 in the solo game) you lose. I guess I didn't win after all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sizzla wrote:
1) If you're at extreme suspicion, and roll failure(s), is there any penalty?

2) Let's say you have 2 bulls-eye results on the track and take a Conspire action. If you roll 2 or 3 bulls-eyes, what happens to the extras after you fill the track? It says to discard them and apply the benefit, but can you place the extra bulls-eye results on the track after that, or do you lose them?

Thanks!

1) I believe that nothing extra happens, you just lost actions.

2) I believe you put the extra ones on the track after you apply the benefit. At least that's how we played.

Edit: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sizzla wrote:
Thanks, Jack. You've become the "go to" on questions for this game. These were the answers I was hoping to get. I played my first game last night solo, and thought I had won. Then, I read the rule book again this morning to double check that I didn't miss any rules. I did pretty good, except for one little thing...one of the losing conditions! I forgot that if all conspirators are arrested (2 in the solo game) you lose. I guess I didn't win after all.

Thanks! There are some rules that are a little cloudy. I posted a game aid in the file section that summarizes the rules and might make referencing a little easier.

The solo and 2p games make the "break someone out of jail" action SUPER risky. Fail and you lose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.