Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ngoc Hai Pham
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hi guys,
Pre-order now on GW website is at $124 for Blood Bowl & Death Zone Season One bundle, will it be cheap at retail like CSI, MM? Should I wait?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wasn't aware that any GW product has ever been available on CSI or MM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
"Games Workshop has a strict policy against selling their product on-line through a shopping cart." - from an online retailer I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ngoc Hai Pham
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Oh, didn't know GW doesn't allow that. So now or later it's the same price then,
Thank you guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get it at 20% cheaper through your local store if they carry GW stuff. Of course, you have to pay sales tax too then.

You do get an exclusive bonus card for pre-order from GW though. Whether that card is a $25.00 value....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Ruhe
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ngochai wrote:
Oh, didn't know GW doesn't allow that. So now or later it's the same price then,
Thank you guys.

This isn't necessarily true.

Check out chaosmailorder.com, ministomp.com, and even frontlinegaming.com... There's no cart system but you can e-mail your order. Some of those places offer up to 30% discount on MSRP during pre-order/the first week or two of release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy williams
Australia
Ferntree Gully
victoria
flag msg tools
Ordered mine online and from overseas, worked out $80 AUD cheaper even after postage. Amazon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I prepurchased from frontline for 25% off, they also still had skaven dice when I placed mine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
None of the store preorders come with the bonus card do they?

It is webstore only?

"Get a free Special Play card – The Early Bird – exclusively with pre-orders of Blood Bowl, while stocks last!

The best players are notable for their strict training regimens, getting up before sunrise to hone their skill – but you can skip all that horrible exercise and discipline simply by ordering your copy of Blood Bowl now, and receiving your Special Play card. All of the perks with none of the hassle!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered just the boxed game, no Death Zone combo, in the U.S. from an eBay store for $85, which includes shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wray
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DegenerateElite wrote:
You can get it at 20% cheaper through your local store if they carry GW stuff. Of course, you have to pay sales tax too then.

You do get an exclusive bonus card for pre-order from GW though. Whether that card is a $25.00 value....

I pre-ordered at my FLGS to take advantage of the 20% off pre-order special and got three buttons and cards. Pretty nifty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JackhammerJohn wrote:
DegenerateElite wrote:

I pre-ordered at my FLGS to take advantage of the 20% off pre-order special and got three buttons and cards. Pretty nifty.

This is dependent on the retail store. If the store orders 40+ copies they get all the promos too otherwise they do not. My FLGS that ordered 40+ copies doesn't offer the GW preferred store discount of 20% so I purchased from the FLGS that does (plus I like the smaller sore better and that helps me decide too).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
When I pre ordered from the GW store, I got all the buttons, stickers,etc. and a nice Gouge-Eye flag to waive at games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately many of the items are already sold out on the GW Canada store so FLGS it was. Don't think I get any of the free loot though which is a shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.