Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked this in the expansion page but it doesn't look like it's visited very often so thought I would try here.

Was the expansion to this (Goblin's Loot) a Kickstarter only exclusive? I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither can I.

But I remember that it was sold at Spiel 2015. I can't recall if it was also for sale at Spiel 2016. Maybe a new printrun is needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
flag msg tools
Exclusive according to this

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1016374822/treasure-hun...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter update #4 by Queen Games wrote:
--- Exclusive expansion

The art work of Expansion 1 Goblin’s Loot as shown in this Kickstarter will now be exclusive to this campaign and will be printed in a limited quantity. Most of this Kickstarter version of the expansion will be going to you, the Kickstarter backers. Any leftover Kickstarter versions of this expansion will be sold at conventions and used for promotion only. There will be retail version (expected to release sometime in 2016) which will have different art work on the cover, cards and goblin tiles however their functions will remain the same as the Kickstarter version.

So there should be a retail version somewhere in 2016. That's going to be a close call.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston

Fredericksburg
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So are there still plans for a retail release of Goblin's Loot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.