Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who have backed other games, what are the prices of the other tiny epic games in the pledge manager ($30 like on their website)? Are deluxe and regular version both offered?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
mls5stokes wrote:
For those who have backed other games, what are the prices of the other tiny epic games in the pledge manager ($30 like on their website)? Are deluxe and regular version both offered?

IIRC, in the past, the prices for the other games are the same as the website, the KS is the only time a discount like this will be available (unless they do a sequel or reboot).

Deluxe Versions were available along with the Standard Versions.

They will also have play mats for the last few games available as well.

Something to keep in mind, the Deluxe content alone is often available in the BGG store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just checked the pledge manager for TEG:BTB, and yes, the other tiny Epic Games (Deluxe Only) are the same price as on the website. They will probably also have their play mats available as well along with a discount on the new playmat for TEQ.

Speaking of, if you haven't backed TEG:BTB, late pledges are still available apparently and you can get both TEG and TEG:BTB at an excellent price right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Texas / Tennessee
flag msg tools
When you gain this card from the deck, gain 2 Clues. ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW The new Tiny Epic Western playmat as part of that campaign was offered at full price in the pledge manager ($30). Also, we were cautioned that previous games (deluxe and standard) and their accessories might run out due to limited quantities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for checking on that thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.