$30.00
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Revere and work in Boston. I'd like to find or start a gaming group that meets every week or every two weeks.

I'm unable to host, but I have a lot of games to contribute (check out my collection on BGG). As far as strategy games go, I like games that straddle the Ameritrash/Euro line. I like strong sci-fi and fantasy themes.

I also love party games and social deduction games (Resistance, Secret Hitler, etc).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
hi, check out

Gaming Groups in New England - USA
Asmor wrote:
I live in Revere and work in Boston. I'd like to find or start a gaming group that meets every week or every two weeks.

I'm unable to host, but I have a lot of games to contribute (check out my collection on BGG). As far as strategy games go, I like games that straddle the Ameritrash/Euro line. I like strong sci-fi and fantasy themes.

I also love party games and social deduction games (Resistance, Secret Hitler, etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Brown
United States
Middleton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out North Shore Gamers on Meetup. Next meeting is Saturday (not including this lovely evening) in Beverly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Kleinman
United States
Marblehead
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I agree, North Shore Gamers is the best place to start, a lot of splinter groups come from that:
https://www.meetup.com/NorthShoreGamers/

There are also groups that meet at The Castle in Beverly.
https://www.meetup.com/Gaming-at-The-Castle/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't been to The Castle yet. How is it? Do they have large tables? Does it get crowded?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Kleinman
United States
Marblehead
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've only been once, and it has been a while. But they had a good number of tables and a few that can be pulled together to make bigger tables. The folks who run it are cool, hope to make it back there sometime soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.