Thief's Market» Forums » General

Subject: So I waited and then I filled the form rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A. I. H
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
... still no game, and worse yet, no response. Last update was on Oct. 21st asking people to be patient for 2 more weeks. So, what happens now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine a while ago. Climb up a tree and look over the sea..you'll see me waving with it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barb Allen
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eighty6er wrote:
... still no game, and worse yet, no response. Last update was on Oct. 21st asking people to be patient for 2 more weeks. So, what happens now?

Hi, would you please send me an email with your full name to barb@playtmg.com? We'll get you squared away.

Thanks,
~Barb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina Bushey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel terrible for those struggling to get a copy they paid for. My husband won a copy from GenCant, but we have assumed we'll never see it.

Edit/Update: I should have done this sooner. Somewhere along the line our address was wrong and the package was returned, but they did get a new copy, with the corrected address, out right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. I. H
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
magneheeli wrote:
I received mine a while ago. Climb up a tree and look over the sea..you'll see me waving with it

Dude, where were you? I literally waited a whole hour in the cold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. I. H
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ChaoticGemini wrote:
I feel terrible for those struggling to get a copy they paid for. My husband won a copy from GenCant, but we have assumed we'll never see it.

Well, it's not really that big of a deal; I'm just waiting for a game shipment, so nothing more than a minor annoyance. I just dislike not being in the know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barb Allen
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ChaoticGemini wrote:

Hmmmm...Strange. All GentCan't prizes went out right after the "convention."

No worries. We'll take care of you! Would you please send me an email with your husband's name and mailing address (barb@playtmg.com)? I'll contact Suzanne to figure out what happened once I get your info.

Thanks,
~Barb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.