Colin Nordstrom
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand there are some aliens that move after they spawn, and some that don't. But what if you have more non-moving aliens spawn than there are red x's? Do multiple aliens sit on a single red x space? Or do you place them on spaces closest to the red x spaces?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, they get pushed. So you fill the red x's first, once those are filled the next ones "push" the ones on the x forward (following the arrows).

This is the threat of some of the special aliens, like the slugs and myriads. 6 of them come out so they will push the other aliens forward pretty significantly.

You never have more than 1 alien sharing the same spot, and if they would move forward into a "hero", they would also push them back and deal damage in the process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Whoosh: Bounty Hunters - September 4th on Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
It is as Tyler said.

You can also find a mention for this on the top of page 10 in the game's rulebook.

Quote:
If there are not enough unoccupied Xs to spawn all the miniatures of that card, or if there are other miniatures already occupying those Xs, players must move other miniatures (following the arrows) to make space for all miniatures to be spawned.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Nordstrom
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. Take care. Had a blast playing my first game last night!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I paint a red X on my doorstep will that help the game get delivered?whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
martimer wrote:
If I paint a red X on my doorstep will that help the game get delivered?whistle

Do you want to take a chance on what else might spawn? Or even worse, take a change that nothing spawns there and instead spawns some place else? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two other KS games "missing" (shipped to some folks but not many and not I). Maybe one of them would spawn?whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.