Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Dunkley
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will infected move through Sam's space when his stink tank is active?
e.g. he is standing in a doorway and the shortest infected route to the next nearest hero is through Sam.
I know infected will not move if their path is blocked but Sam is supposed to be invisible so I'm guessing he can not block.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
He is invisible, but he still takes up the same physical space.

They treat him as if he's another infected unit. So if they are not charging he blocks their path. If they are charging they pass through him same as they do with other infected (shoving each other out of the way because they're excited)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Dunkley
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dicesports wrote:

They treat him as if he's another infected unit. So if they are not charging he blocks their path. If they are charging they pass through him same as they do with other infected (shoving each other out of the way because they're excited)

Oh! That's excellent, I'll be taking advantage of that in future chapters, thankyou for a swift reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dicesports wrote:

and pay the extra movement point so if they do not have enough to enter the square beyond him he backs them up.

P.S. Thanks for remembering I had changed my pledge to metal and automatically changing my infected heroes to Metal. Appreciated and great customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.