7 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » General

Subject: Error in advisor tranlation card ?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
verrey matthieu
msg tools
mb
I got an advisor card ( got in the ship sealed box ) whos the Blacksmith girl ?? ( french translation..i dono the name original name ) but the text was (apromitavly ...) " Iron offer a 12 reduction instead 8" ...what does it mean ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Usul68 wrote:
I got an advisor card ( got in the ship sealed box ) whos the Blacksmith girl ?? ( french translation..i dono the name original name ) but the text was (apromitavly ...) " Iron offer a 12 reduction instead 8" ...what does it mean ??

Goods provide a discount of 8 when used to purchase a treasure, ship upgrade, or building of the same color. Sounds like this advisor allows iron to provide a 12 discount instead of an 8 discount.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
verrey matthieu
msg tools
mb
oh ok...thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav W
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, IIRC it's worded like The Carpenter with wood exchanged for iron.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
verrey matthieu
msg tools
mb
ooh i see , in french the card is marked " wood offer a discount of ..." and not "wood provides " ( in french wood provides are woods improvement...so ..i see where's the mistake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The (English) text of the card you asked about is:
(Box 1 spoiler)
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Quote:
The Blacksmith
Iron provides a discount of 12 gold instead of 8.
Build -2 gold

So yes, very similar to The Carpenter -- if you use an iron to provide a discount for treasures, upgrades, or structures, then the iron reduces the price by 12.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
verrey matthieu
msg tools
mb
yep , definitively an error in translate...^^ thx you all !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.