Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
We've launched our kickstarter campaign here:
Abaddon: Shattered Command

Thanks for taking a look at it, and I hope you support us in bringing out this expansion for Abaddon!

Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK I'm in ,so far that makes 2 of us .
Reasonable price so I hope we make goal.

OD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Upshaw
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the copy of the Base game that is being offered at the $40 support level from old stock or it is a new printing with a cleaned up rulebook. I do not own the game and I read that a cleaned up rulebook was posted after the Base games release. Nothing major, just some language clean up and rule clarifications from what I understand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
It is the only (original) printing of the base game. The updated rules are available as a pdf on the Toy Vault website. If I remember correctly, the only major problem is the example pictures. There is a correction sheet for those in the box. Everything else was just minor corrections.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Upshaw
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer. Backed for the base game + expansion. More questions posted on the Kickstarter Page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.