Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, you know, if you're "literally going to die" and "need an ambulance", the best reaction is to post a video to social media. I'm sure you'll get a quick response that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
For me it is this video. Basically what all the lefties have been doing this week. Full panic mode.

Generation of whiney cry babies.
WTF happened.
I blame the parents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Too good not to share.

Although we can all laugh at this (because yes, it is funny), I think there may be a few items of "breaking the law" going on in this gif. To wit:

1.) The voter is wearing candidate propaganda with the #MAGA hat. However, perhaps not all states/voting districts see that as illegal. Apparently, some buy in the south (Texas, perhaps) was arrested for wearing a MAGA shirt to a polling location and one of the Democrat poll workers called the police on him.
2.) The voter has his phone out while at the booth, which I don't think it is legal since you cannot have a camera with you
3.) The fact that a news reporter and her cameraman are physically in a voting area with a camera seems illegal on its face.

There are reasons why cameras and candidate propaganda are not allowed in or around voting booths - threats and intimidation being the primary factor. A lot of weird shit going on in this clip.

But it's still funny!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Drew1365 wrote:
Too good not to share.

BLACK BLANK SCREEN SCREED? googoo ~"Where ALL's the WHITE WOMEN TRUMP VOTERS 'Mermaids' at?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
ironcates wrote:

Now that is actually funny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Quote:
The voter is wearing candidate propaganda with the #MAGA hat. However, perhaps not all states/voting districts see that as illegal. Apparently, some buy in the south (Texas, perhaps) was arrested for wearing a MAGA shirt to a polling location and one of the Democrat poll workers called the police on him.

This is certainly a state-by-state thing.

In Wisconsin the only applicable restriction I can think of is that you can't have campaign signs within 100 feet of a polling location while the polls are open.

But 100 feet ain't much.

And I don't know if a hat counts as "electioneering." You'll note that bumper stickers on cars parked at a polling place are specifically allowed. (Or rather, not forbidden.)

Regarding Texas: HERE.

If some Democrat poll worker actually called the police about a MAGA shirt, . . . well, I hope the police told the poll worker to sod off.

As I poll worker, I would, and I did enforce no shirts/hats/pins on Tuesday.devil If they wore an "I'm With Her" shirt, same rules apply. Turn it inside out or get out. And as luck would have it, the police officer on duty that day was my family friend. So electioneering can go to hell in my district.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.