Hide
4 Posts

Alien vs Predator: The Hunt Begins» Forums » General

Subject: Top terrain for AvP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
x y
msg tools
Back in 2013 Battle Systems ran a Kickstarter for their Sci Fi terrain. It looked great with the AVP minis in it. It even came with Infested wall sections.

They've since had Fantasy and Urban Apocalypse kick starters all successfully delivered while I waited for my AVP figures.

I caved in and bought something from the Prodos shop, just so I could get some of the AVP stuff I'd already paid for.

But now at least I have some minis to use with the Battle Systems Sci Fi II terrain. It's a big upgrade from the first one (which was bloomin' good), and with 4 days to go, they've just teased that there will be Infested walls again.

The difference is that these infested parts will clip onto existing structures, allowing for a much more mobile spread of the alien infection during a game. The first lot were creepy enough as the players moved their minis into the Alien lair. But if that can now spread each round...

Anyway it's at...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621774283/battle-syste...

I'll be looking forward to how this shapes the rules we use for AVP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you see infested walls? I backed already, but I'm interested in seeing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Chow
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
shieldwolf wrote:
Where did you see infested walls? I backed already, but I'm interested in seeing.

Is this it?
http://www.battlesystems.co.uk/images/gallery/image13-sf.jpg

Also, click on the link to see the full details

Stretch goal 30:

and

(and there are a couple more there).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, those guys never fail to impress! If things had gone differently, I would totally have been all in for something like that! Sadly, lack of fund, table top rules, and the rest of my pledge make this one I have to pass on. The money part I could figure out, but I'm having a hard time wanting to spend more on this, after I have already spent so much, and gotten back so litte. Awesome scenery though, if it makes it to retail, and I have a revival of interest, I'll most likely pick this set up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.